Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mom Broke Down





Hey everyone, I have been bugging my mom to buy me things be she kept saying no, no room you don't need it yet....... Then a four letter word was used!!!!! But mom they are having a SALE!

HeHeHe, that's all I had to say. She held back and only got a few things that were on sale for me
I have pictures of the things! My new Mobile is Ocean Wonders, I think mom and dad like water or something, My chair was more then half off.... only $20! Its a fisher price Link a doos rocker. Mom also bought a wipes warmer so my little bum will not be cold when its being freshened up! And she also bougth a Diaper Genie to hold my presents :) All on sale!

She told me to be good though, as she kept the reciept and could change her mind at any moment!

Love you all
baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home