Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why does Dad make the sleeping noise

Baby Anthony

OH my mom's up, therefore I'm up.... I wish we could go back to sleep however dad's a sleep and making lots of noise. Even Nova has left the bedroom! My mom tried to get Dad to stop but she has given up. He's making lots of noise so he must be in lots of sleep. Not much new, I don't think I will make mom feel to bad today, I think we have come to an understanding. Besides I am getting older and I'm growing up a little, I realize I really don't want to make mommy not feel well, she has to be feeling well to take me on walks and to the pool, to see other furry children at some pit park for nova to play with. AND SHE HAS TO BE ABLE TO TAKE ME TO PLAY WITH OTHER NON FURRY CHILDREN, so I'm going to cut her some slack starting now. Who knows when I want out of my little bubble I'm in now, I may have to get f0rcefull again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home