Sunday, July 30, 2006

Missing Everyone :(

Hello everyone! I am 10 weeks yesterday, well really only 8, but I will take the extra two weeks that everyone keeps adding to my age.... I like to sound older then I really am.

I Miss my Grandma and Aunt and my furry sibling :(
the furry sibling was sent away and Grandma and Aunt went to visit my other Aunt. Which some day I will get to see. She is coming to visit in November.....Right when we plan to move...hahaha perfect timing my Aunts have.

My Mom is so very pleased with the house, the painters that came in were so very excellent . Mom's been tired because of my growing, and I have been attempting to make her sick at any chance I can. If she only knew I was trying to do it so she can stay home with me and nova..... But she still goes to work.

I am still very small but I've just learned how to Kick. I have plenty of room in here to kick my legs as I'm still very small, about the size of a Walnut. I will not let mom eat very much either, I only allow her to eat very tiny meals. I like to get food through out the day not just 3 times a day. I am so in control.

Well I must say good buy for now, I want mom to go get something to eat..... Dad's making something hope he offers me some :(

Love baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home