Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh So Early to be awake

Good Morning! Yahoo I am 9 weeks today!!! Today is a good day, my grammy and my aunt are on their way to visit with me. I guess I should not get that excited, I wont be able to see them seeing how my eyes are not open right now, not to mention I'm in constant darkness. HOWEVER I can feel that mom's happy about it, therefore it makes me content. I'm still trying to make her sick though, I don't like when she is on the go, and if I can make her sick she usually tries to take it easy! I'm going to do a lot of growing this week, I may even cause a few extra aches and pains to mom - Sorry, its just me growing.

Mommy and daddy have been busy getting the house ready for painting and selling. They have storage where they are going to place items they do not need. They have people coming in today to check things out, people coming in Monday too! Mom's going to miss this place, sorry mom, but it's not my fault that I need a lot of stuff, by the way your cars to small too!

Mom's going to go see about eating something that I wont reject.
by for now
baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home