Wednesday, July 12, 2006

First message

Hello. This is my first blog posting, I hope it goes well.

Right now, it's been about 5 weeks since I was concieved. It's really dark in here, and I can't hear anything because I don't have ears yet. My heart is beating 120 times a minute... but that's normal for me. Given that I've just sprouted limbs, it's actually pretty amazing that I can type so well.

Today I tried to keep Mommy home from work by making her sick... but it didn't work. Last night I tried to make her sick also. I'll probably try again tomorrow. Last week Mommy and I went to have my picture taken and to get a checkup. Everything's A-OK.

Other than that, I'm keeping myself busy by growing bigger and growing some new parts.

That's all for now,
Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home