Thursday, July 13, 2006

I did it! Oops I mean We did it.

Well as you could see by yesterdays post, I had attempted to keep mom from work. I know it would have been sooner or later that I could accomplish it. Mom is warn out from all my growing and her tummy always feels a little weird, thanks to me. Well today I accomplished what I wanted. I sent mom running for the bath room, although I can not take all the credit. I decided to work to gether with my puppy, Nova. Together we brought her down! I kept her from feeling well enough to take nova out for his #2. I had her sitting on the couch when nova came in with is spoils to be disposed of, and voila.......It was a running mom will go. Nova and I both get what we love the most Mom at home spending time with just us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home