Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm playing nice today

Well hello my followers! I have been taking it easy on Mommy today. I decided that since I'm 8 weeks today I will be good. Not to mention I have mom scared. She woke up today and was scared to move as she did not feel bad at all. I think she thinks if she moves it will wake me, and I will try something. Mom's still taking it easy and she just had some yummy cereal/banana and the last milk in the house. I will decide if I will let her keep that or not in a few moments.
Mom and dad are looking for a new house, I'm glad they have that furry one. Cause they are trying to make sure they have a yard for him, which I will take over in a few years. I want to have a yard to plan in. Well that's all for now.

Still growing,
baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home