Friday, July 21, 2006

A wild Morning


Good Morning everyone! Its a wonderful day in Ottawa. I had a big rush this morning, so I was not able to make mom sick. The furry child misbehaved. He took off from mom in front of traffic, mom's heart went up, I'm sure that's what erased my attempts to make her sick this morning. The furry one is lucky he remembered to stay and sit as mom had to give him the signals from across the road. Mom said he was wild this morning, said he was full of something and vinegar, what ever they are. Don't worry everyone, mom kept me safe she did not run out in traffic too.

Dad's off today, but I have to go to work with mom. We both hope the day goes quick! Dad's going to drop us off then he's going to go buy some things to sell the house.

Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home