Saturday, August 12, 2006

12 Weeks today

I am 12 weeks old, I'm growing so fast but not enough for mommy. I don't know why she's awake right now. Its o so early in the morning, the furry child barked to get out to pee at 3AM but Mom should be fast asleep again. Maybe she's just thinking about me, then again she could be feeling me, I have been making her a little uncomfortable lately. We are going to the doctor for a check up and a picture this week. Once that is over with mom will know for sure that I am doing fine and all those pains that I am putting her threw are normal! I'm getting really big, I'm growing and growing and growing. I have fingernails and I can pee to, but I don't wake her up to do it! :p to you NOVA, I will be the favorite for not waking her up. Mom was sad to find out that I can cry now, I can all so feel pain. Don't worry mom I know you wont hurt me.....Mom's crying now she doesn't want me to hurt.

We had to go out of the house yesterday, and I visited a place my dad will take me in several years. He cant wait, this place must me some good if he's already planning a trip there in 5 years. We are going to look at a new house tomorrow. Mom and Dad liked the area and think it would be a great place for me to grow up in. It may be too early to buy seeing how we do not have our beautiful loft sold. It's been shown so many times already! It was just up for showings last Sunday and already we had to leave the house several times for strangers to walk through our place.

Well I think I'm going to put my mom to bed and make her sleep way late! Nova you should do the same.

Love,
Baby

P.S - just put this pic in for color and so you can see our wonderful back yard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home