Saturday, August 05, 2006

Up Early -- Where's the Cartoons

11 weeks today - I'm getting older! Mom's hoping I don't grow up as fast as my cousin Amanda Jayne, who is all grown up and starting to work for DND tomorrow. She leaves on a plane early in the morning. Mom knows she will do well and hopes if she needs a break that she will come to Ottawa when she is allowed from boot camp!

Well Mom's sad, grandma and aunt Shirley have just left.... They were trying to sneak out in the middle of the night, like little elves. The house looks fabulous, Shirley and Grandma did so much work. INfact so much that I don't think mom really wants to sell anymore. We live in a wonderful neighborhood for the furry one and there is a school next door that I could go to. Oh mommy think about this, I don't want to live in a closet!

There are going to be strangers walk through our place tomorrow..... They are going to be dazzled. It looks so good!

Oh by the way, I'm the size of a soft ball. DON'T throw me around though! Mom can not feel me yet. But the illness that I have caused certainly feels like a softball in the stomach :)

Well that's all for now, mom either has to start to clean or sleep its all most 6am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home