Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Baby Anthony

hello everyone,

Mommy and Daddy have still not sold there place and its been on the market for a whole 3 weeks.... Three weeks, comeon, some one buy it or Mom's going to change her mind and make me live in the closet or worse a dresser drawer. My mommy's been feeling better she's just mostly tired with some belly pain's. No running for the bathroom all day long! I heard them talking and they don't know what to call me, what's wrong with baby? I like it. I heard mom say Scotia to go with Nova, but I can tell she's just doing that to get Dad going, I mean who wants to be named to match a dog. (sorry.... furry child) I have been causing mom to have weird dreams, and I have been making her dream that I am going to be a boy..... I know what I am right now, I am just choosing not to let anyone know yet, maybe when I have my next picture. Mom was so tired last night, but I think that makes dad happy it leaves him lots of time to play video games evening to night. I'm sure he's also making educational post to his work blog. Well Dad made mom an excellent supper tonight fahita's with no onions, peppers, sour cream or wraps - just the way mom wanted it tonight :) Mom's still finding that she can not eat very much. Well I must go, see what my furry brother is up to.

baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home