Sunday, August 27, 2006

Baby Anthony weeks I am!

Good evening all, it has been some time since my last post, however mom thought it would be smart if I did one tonight! Today we baked banana bread and chocolate chip cookies! Mom's going to send some to my cousin. She's just waiting for them to cool before she wraps them up! She hopes she can find some paper! We are also going to send our blog to Amanda so we can bring her up to speed on my dealings! I hope she loves what we send and that it gets there soon :) Remember AJ if you have to start from the last page to go in order! Aunt Shirley says you are going to be doing some partying next week as its your first week out! Becareful and have lots of fun, and don't forget if you ever need to visit family Ottawa's not too far away! :)
Love you!

Baby Anthony and your aunt Tammy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home