Saturday, September 16, 2006

Had Test results this past weeks

Party time Party time..... No drinks yet Mommy, just milk or H20! The test results that were a month in waiting are in, I'm a low risk to have problems although the doctor called you old to have me. I have been trying to tell you that I'm healthy! I have even helped you out mom, mom's blood pressure is now normal and not high as it has been.... We should celebrate, although you never seem to want anything special anymore, I poked you the other night, I know you felt it!!! Mom broke the news to Nova again this week that I am on my way, he just huffed..... Furry one, I hope you will like me, I can't wait to play with you, although mom said you belong to her and that I AM NOT TO STEAL YOU AWAY FROM HER. Dad's happy the test are all considered a low risk of problems!
Mom and Dad heard my heart beat this week, for the first time ever! Mom's seen it before on the ultasounds but has never heard the heart beat.
I have my next picture scheduled, for Oct 11th! 8am I have to think about if I'm going to let them know if I'm a boy or a girl or if I would like to surprise them. I am almost half way to the world now! I will get to hear my grandparents at Christmas and then see them Next year too!

Can't wait to Meet you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home