Monday, May 14, 2007

It's been a while





Well everyone I have been busy, not able to get out of my crib to type anything, also have been kind of tired so no posts with the early morning feeding...

I have some pics to post of my most recent visitors... finally

Also some news on the home front.... our house is sold sold sold, and we have been looking around in fact i have a pic of me ready to go out and look at houses...

If all goes well we will be living in a house in Findlay creek.... Its very nice with a yard for nova and I... the furry one seems to think he has dibs on it because i get my own bedroom.... There is also a cool place down stairs that i might have to fight him for... it would make a nice place for a dog bed... or a castle to play in ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home