Wednesday, May 02, 2007

They sold my home

So I come into this world and come home to a wonderful loft.... so bright and cozy. I'm 8 weeks old and they sell it from under me... I'm a little sad again today.. house sold, poked with needles in BOTH legs... OH and I'm 15.5 lb and 24.2in long

:) I'm normal by the way, mom asked.... its just that I am at the TOP of the growth chart! See top of my game already! I guess its a good think mom and dad started saving for my university already..... Thanks to all the gifts that came with nanny, poppy,vicki , grammy when they came to visit and in the mail!

sore and tired
Kevin

3 Comments:

At 7:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevin,

I'm sure you will get a new home soon and you will make a good power forward for the Habs when you grow up.

Love Pop

 
At 4:42 a.m., Blogger Kevin said...

Hey poppy,

Mom's been looking and sending houses we like to him for his thoughts... Happy about the sale tonight though.

Kevin

 
At 4:43 a.m., Blogger Kevin said...

in last comment him is dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home