Thursday, April 12, 2007

Storm Day!

Hi my followers....

Mom and I are having a storm day, Mom says I will love them and she will hate them when I go to school. It's not nice, its raining/snowing and chilly out. Mom said to me she thinks twice about going out just to go out on days like this since I arrived. I don't know why, I like to play in the snow too. Freezing rain, well i would like that too!
So mom decided to play dress up and she put some clothes on me, and she went shopping in the "it's too big drawer" as she had to move some things to the "it no longer fits container" Poor mom had a tear in her eye as she had to move the froggie/duckie sleepers that I had on when i came home from the hospital.
I'm not very sleepy to day and mom keeps putting me in the swing to knock me out then move me to a bed, but i wake up. I had my longest sleep yet! Dad put me to sleep at 7pm and I did not wake up until 1am. That is a record, however i was so hungry, so hungry! It was a good thing mom was up as i needed a snack before the bottle had time to warm.
not much other news. we will get a few pics up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home