Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Good Morning Everyone!


Hey, its me.... not very sleepy today was up at 2, 4 and 6 am.... mom's not so keen on that schedule....But I think she's up for the day now.....she needs to wash my clothes and make my formula. Dad made it last night but I already had several of those bottles over the night/morning.

I would not burp for mom earlier and that's why I am up so much, my belly hurts and mom understands she looks sad when I cry...

Sharon and Bruce were here to visit me this weekend and pictures will be posted when I talk to dad, but he had to go back to work. Yesterday was my first day home with only mom and the furry one. He seems like he feels like he needs to protect Mom and I.... He is barking with every little noise.

Well I must go, I think i need to eat soon.... I want a bottle! yes I want a bottle, MOM I WANT A BOTTLE PLEASE.

later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home