Saturday, March 31, 2007

blowing bubbles again

Hello everyone, sorry no pics but only dad has them on his computer, mom, Nova or I can not get to them. I am relaxing in my swing blowing bubbles, this is the only place i do this. I don't know why, I just do. Mom's trying to make me sleep I know she is, I just know it. I was almost asleep and lucky for me the music turned off and it woke me up.

I was up at 3:30 this morning, then again at 5am. At 5am mom just held me and I went back to sleep. I loves it when i get held. Mom holds me on my side and that makes be feel better. Daddy holds me over his shoulder and I find that nice too.

Not much to report, I have my first prescription for a rash on my face. That's the newest thing. Mom's still seeing a nurse everyday and Monday they are going to come in to the house instead of mom taking off, while i give dad a hard time, to see the nurse.

O i am so tired, but i do not want to close my eyes, can't fight it, good night everyone.... nap time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home