Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My first Blog from out side

I made it everyone! I'm here to stay, I didn't mean to grow so well that mom had to be cut to get me out... but hey its better then being squished all up to escape, especially when i really didn't want to leave. The furry one tells on me when i make a mess in my diaper...I guess he is on their side. I will have to keep that in mind if i decide to let him in on any secrets. He's not been too close to me yet just his big brown nose. Mom and Dad tell me that Nova will be my buddy as I get older....we'll just see about that! Do you know he comes in my room and sicks his nose in my crib...that's my bed, I don't stick my nose on his bed. I am drinking more formula now, mmmmmm I like formula.... dad calls it baby narcotics mom says it makes me spacey. I have a great time with Grammy here, she helped mom and dad so much and she gave me lots of kisses and hugs and says how cute I am. I will miss her lots but will see her again this summer. Maybe she can come back and visit more!

I am looking forward to seeing my Aunt Vicki , nanny and poppy in just two days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home