Friday, April 06, 2007

Did I miss it?


Hello everyone, I have not had time to post as i have been busy eating sleeping, and pooing..... I am now awake much more and this limits mom's cleaning time! Mom and I ventured to a baby wellness clinic, that I can go to for the next two months when ever I want.
They weighed me while Nova waited for us in the car...Their scale (with pamper and clothes) said that I weighed 12lb 7oz....I'm growing, but of course mom knew this as some of my clothes are getting too short for me.

Was there a hockey game last night, I was ready for it.... but i missed it.... Did our team win?

Well i must go now, i am going to have a nap on this Good Friday.... mmmmmm Fridays for sure are good!

7 Comments:

At 7:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,we lost. But wait until Sat. Go Habs GO.

 
At 9:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is the big day Kevin. Make sure you have your Montreal pjs on.
Pop

 
At 11:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poppy what if mommy gets it mixed up and puts that blue bib on me? If that happens do you want me to spit up so the Canadians will win? Mom has put that blue bib on me before, I happen to know that it is very absorbent. But it was never on me a night that the Canadians were playing.

kevin

 
At 5:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

had supper in correct bib

 
At 11:25 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning little Kevin,

So sorry you had the wrong bib on...it was an amazing game! The Newfie tried his best for poppy's team but the Leafs came out on top, for now. We have to wait for today's game to see if they continue to the playoffs! Hopefully one day poppy will see the light and cheer for the real canadian team!

Kevin, you are growing so fast, what a handsome little man you are. Nanny is so proud of you, we get to see all the latest pictures in the office. Can't wait to see in June.

Bonnie

 
At 11:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to her Kevin. We are going to cheer for Ottawa now.Do you need a new pair of Ottawa Senators pjs?

Love Poppy

PS Only use the blue bib if you run out of DIAPERS.

 
At 11:01 a.m., Blogger Kevin said...

Hi Bonnie,

I look forward to seeing you in June too... Don't tell poppy, but i stained the Pj's, I could not even get it out with the blue bib.... I hope poppy wont be upset with me.... It must have been cause uncle Jim kept telling me to, and I did it in my sleep.
Mom tried to win tickets to see the Ottawa game, but she did not win :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home