Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mom just don't get it

Hey,

Had a ruff day today, mom did not understand me one bit.....
We left the furry one behind, and well i started to cry a little shortly after leaving the house.... but then I fell asleep...I woke to hear mom being told that there is no stroller access to the baby clothing sale because they don't want strollers down there... Well I never....
I know I'm young but who would be out at 11am on a week day at a baby clothing sale? Maybe mothers or Fathers that are on leave with their new born, or maybe men or women who have chosen to stay home with us little guys? But I am young and that was just a thought....

We left there and again mom just did not get me, she got 3 min down the road and had to pull over, take me out of my car seat.... I was warm to warm, she striped me right there in the car, thank god our back windows are tinted!!! I had some milk and mom changed me...... then we went to cost co to get some new sleepers as well, mom's calling me a weed....I don't know why
We found several pair of 9 month sleepers,,,,I'm getting tall.... so yes, mom's already buying 9 month sleepers... So I started to cry again, I wanted the rest of the milk that I started to eat in the car... Mom fed me right by the sleepers, and off to dream land I went.

I woke to find mom snapping my seat in the car....I started to cry again... mom drove off for about another 3 min, then pulled off and changed me, checked to see if i was too hot, then offered more milk.... oh i was so hungry today... I was burped and cuddled for some time in a parking lot in the back of mom's baby Mobil...

Back in the car seat I went, crying I started again....mom sang to me, pleaded with me, finally we made it home...

All this took place in less then 2.5 hours..... that was my day how was yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home