Monday, April 23, 2007

Who's buda?


So mom was laughing today, she was calling me little buda? why, I don't know why....It has been a few days from my last post. I decided to give mom a little break and now I am in my swing (with the laptop of course, how else could i make this post from the swing)

The furry one learned a hard lesson today, he has no choice but to walk beside my stroller, if he does not, he gets run over... and my stroller has big wheels... so this is good. so mom's a tad bit scared to take me for drives now, she decided to get some food for Nova. We can walk there and back in about 15 min. I cried again, she just don't get it..... I was warm, but had no sun directly on me and was in a very light diaper shirt.. Mom and Dad are going to take me out together to see if they can understand me together!

please come back here for picture that will be posted soon!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin,

Make sure to tell your mom that you are half Newfie, therefore you are not use to very warm weather, thats why you are warm...hahaha!!

Loves ya,
Aunt Vicki
xoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home