Monday, May 07, 2007

Wow what a weekend!


OK so had a crazy weekend! So here I am with the aunt we found at the Airport... Dorothy came to visit me and guess what two days later another aunt, Sharon showed up... it was a two aunt weekend...
So they kicked mom and dad out of the house so they could have me all to themselves .. we partied to the wee hours of the early evening when i downed a bottle and off to dream land I went. I'm sure they went to bed right after!
So we were shopping, eating and driving this weekend... and I was good....Mom's finally getting it, I like to have someone sitting beside me when we go out...then I don't have to scream.
As I type this Monday evening, do you know what else happened, Grammy showed up with another aunt and and uncle Jim and Rita their daughter, my cousin is 19 tomorrow and they came to wish her happy birthday (happy birthday Amanda, mom says you can't buy for me what was bought for you until I'm 19)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home