Friday, May 04, 2007

Ants and more Aaunts...

Well all I have to say is Discovery channel HD is right if you have one Ant you have many many more.....although the ants I find do not look like the ones on the TV! I found another one yesterday, mom and I went for a drive early in the morning and we stopped and one got in? Where do they come from? I smiled and gave her the eye...I know I won her heart! I'm ready to hit the grounds of Nova scotia, I have been provided with the official nova scotia tartan! If i must say myself it looks rather charming.

So ant (aunt) Dorothy mom and I hit the Mall..... Mom went nuts huggies sale was found and my playmat, well lets just say the attachments were on sale too, oh and the bonus case of similac was also found! Hope daddy don' t get upset with all mom's splurging. So with all that stuff, mom still bought a coffee for herself, can you imagine that, a coffee!

I was good yesterday, had a nap on Dorothy to get ready for the shopping then slept in the car.....I woke up in a card shop, was going to cry...then i heard mom talking to me...so i decided not to cry....Had lunch outside of toys-r-us.... back to the car and back to sleep...

That was my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home