Saturday, May 26, 2007

I could not wait




I had to try on my new clothes, I did not want to wait till monday. They are flying down to USA today so this will help them get there! Mom and dad are amazed with me, I hold on to things and they get all excited, big deal wait till I rip off that sparkly chain mom has, or dad's glasses. Then lets see the amazement.
I noticed my toes the other day thought they were interesting, I will check them out a little more later, they were to far away and not quite sure how to get them yet. I have been tasting everything i can hold. I especially like to chew on mom's finger when she wraps it up in one of my facecloths.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look really cool in your new Sens suit. Lets home they win.I heard you were having visitors.

Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home