Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm out now

Ha ha! I tried to tell you mommy in your dreams who I will be! I know you did not believe them totally until you saw my picture today! But trust me Mom you knew (plus you had a 50/50 chance) I am Mr Baby for all you out there, I am a boy! My dog (aka the furry one) is just waiting for me! A boy and his dog, Nova will be my buddy. I can't wait to go for walks with him in the park! NO pink car seats for me :) Although pink looks good on some guys! ;) Mom that does not mean frilly dresses and blankets! Mom and Dad are not sure what to name me, they were more decided on girls names, and they though it was a boy - now why would they do that! I had pictures of me taken all over, the only one thing that they could not get a picture of is my heart. My heart was beating at a very normal and healthy rate, however the lady was not able to see all the chambers of it. So I have to go in for more pictures now...... In Three weeks November 3rd I have more pics taken, hopefully then they will be able to see it all. November 15th I have my next appointment to see the doctor...... I will be 6 months then! Wow I will almost be ready to arrive - well not that soon! Well must get going! Maybe I should go wake daddy up tell him I want to play catch! Or learn to golf! Or play hockey...... Or get him to read me a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home