Sunday, October 08, 2006

Half way there

I am starting the journey down the back 20 :) Half way there, next week we may find out if its a little boy or a little girl. All info that we have been reading says to talk sing and play music for our little one as he/she can hear us.... The child will definitely have a diverse music taste Bach and 50cent haha..... Its first words may be Nova No your not chasing that squirrel, Nova Don't pull me, good boy nova :)
I took nova to the park for a run yesterday morning before we went out for breakfast, which was so very nice to see Steve's Aunt and Uncle!
My belly is starting to push up, and I am finding it hard to get off the futon! I did not think that would happen, as I always carried around extra weight. Getting out of the car is not fun anymore either! I roll out :( For that matter getting into the car is not the most eloquent thing I do now either. Surprisingly at only 20 weeks I find stairs sometimes weird as it enhances the feeling that I am supporting a huge water balloon... Not sure how you could experience this one? Its just so very wired! VERY. I would like to start getting our baby's room ready, however I have a huge problem..... We have not sold our house yet.
My mom will be coming up the end of Feb to see the new little one! :) the first grandchild for the second time (hehehe) the real first one is all grown up and about to graduate from bootcamp. We are proud of you Amanda Jayne! Can't wait to see you! I probably wont be able to go to your graduation, but I sure wish I could!
Steve's Mom Dad and Sister are coming up to see the new baby too, just not sure of the date for their arrival, well we will see them at Christmas for sure!

Well I will be going now, I think I will get some breakfast and then a bath. Steve is still asleep and Nova's gone back to sleep as we were out this morning in the cold fresh air and had his business taken care of.... Poor Nova, he does not know what he is in for! :) He will be a good Doggie to the baby, some kid gave him a big hug face to snout with a big squeeze freeaked the mother out, happen to quick for me to react.... But the main thing is. He did not do a thing, kid was lucky it was Nova he gave the hug to.... Many dogs would not have taken kindly to a stranger doing that to him. But nova's a cool dude, and just rolled with it. I love him so much, I think he was born to be ours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home