Sunday, October 01, 2006

Baby Anthony

Baby Anthony

Hello everyone, it has been sometime... I have been busy helping mom cook and clean and generally making her to tired to do the above! She's getting all thoes pains that will allow me to enter the dry world! Right now I'm doing cartwheels in here just swimming around.... She can feel me cause she talks to me! She woke me up this morning so I kicked her and elbowed her and even a head butt or two! :) That willl teach her for waking me up! I am about to start growing like mad! We go for pics on Oct 11th, mom's getting excited about that. She was at the doctors last week and heard my heart go. Dad bought a really good heart beat hearing device that should start to work in a week or two!

Mom and Dad were out shopping today while strangers were looking at our house.... Mom found a sale! A SALE at babysrus again :)
Sale sale sale mom loves sales! Well should go, dad's made a yummy supper for us.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home