Monday, February 05, 2007

Another Monday Morning

Hey, I'm still rather comfortable.....don't think I will bother venturing anywhere today..... Its very cold out you know... I can hear in here and it feels like minus 34 outside.... no way, staying put...Mom's been asking me to come early. She finds it hard to do anything even just being up for anylenth of time wipes her out... Sorry mom, its just so darn comfortable in here.... 20 days I promise well maybe 30 you know what its like, getting a few extra days in a place you like. And I know I can get those 10 extra......So don't try and fool me and tell me I have to come! I know my rights. Well must get going, got some growing to do.

Will be here soon so soon! Is my room ready yet mom, is it? You only have 20 days! 20 days mom! Dad looking forward to spending sometime with you I'm glad you can take some time from work!

baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home