Friday, February 02, 2007

Baby update

Good morning! I tried to to write something yesterday but the website would not let me. We did not do to much yesterday. Mom washed clothes all day long, blankets, towels, my clothes.... There are absolutely no items left......Well.....

Mom and I had some beans and wieners yesterday all from one source.... It was interesting... Beans in tomato sauce is actually good!

I now have a a sound and light thing for my crib, a friend of mommy's lent it to her as well gave her a few other things that will be handy for when I make my arrival to the world. Mom thinks its going to be soon, she thinks I have done one of two things last night dropped or totally flipped around. I was very active last night.... Dad was even surprised, especially when I kicked him!
I want daddy to take me to the Winterlude festival today, before I cant go anylonger.

I don't have to much more today other then I will soon see my family for the first time... Cant wait to see my aunts, uncles and grandparents... And the furry one, oh I cant wait to see him.... Mom's all sad right now as Nova went to visit Star up in Barrie for 4 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home