Saturday, January 13, 2007

Soon will see you all


Good Morning Everyone! Its been a long long long time since I have been able to write, well let me tell you I made mom get up early.... The furry one helpled he needed to go outside for some reason! I'm soon to be here, I think I want to come early, I am running out of room in here. Every time I move now, I hear a strange ouch from outside..... I will have to figure out what that is when I am out of here! My aunt Sharon, Mom and I went out shopping yesterday! I wanted more things..... The only thing that was bought was something for mommy to help her hold me up when she is feeding me! A nursing pillow! Mommy and Daddy bought a new car, it has lots of room. The furry one will be exiled to the back seat while I get to sit in the second row. Mom and Dad get the front row, even if it is only one of them.... Where is the fairness. Mom is getting ready to wash all my cloths and place them away in anticipation for me. She as so much to wash! Mom has 2 days left to work and she says she is very happy for that, I don't know why she's complaining, its not like she's running around, she walks slower then I could if I were out..... I think.

Well I better let mom go, she has class to attend today to see how to get me out and to keep me happy once I am!

Take care everyone,
baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home