Saturday, November 04, 2006

New purchase

Tonight we were out looking for a car for our little boy..... I did not feel any objections to any of the cars that we tested. I guess he likes them all. Steve and I are not sure, there are + and -'s to all of them. Steve and I were both very tired and wanting to leave when I let the sale's man off the hook..... telling him he can give us prices next week.....

We then went and bought supper, and ventured into the drug store... there i was informed that I should blog what I had just bought... 2 Avent pacifiers, for new borns. This is the same brand of bottles that I plan on using for our baby's feeding..... It is also the Brest pump I plan on buying if I am able to breast feed. Looking at the price of formula I sure do hope for our wallets I am able to, for his health I really really hope I am able to.... From everything I read breast feeding is best if you can

Well off i go, to spend time with my husband and puppy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home