Thursday, January 25, 2007

What I have, What I need, What I want

Hello everyone, still not out yet. Its nice and warm in hear... Cold out there... Who wants to come out on a day like this.... I hear my nanny and poppy are under a blizzard too.... who wants that.... I will stay!

Mom and I went out shopping yet again today.... Mom said that's it, no more no more...

Mom says I have everything I need to arrive home....
I have my change table , crib, car seat and stroller I have clothes, some wash cloths and towels I have a tub, I have a play pen to be locked upin and a swing to make me happy when I cry. a thermometer to take my temp. the learning puppy from fisher price so i will know hands and feet and tummy and my nose. a diaper pail, clothes hamper, love.

What mom says that I need but not yet are:
disposable diapers, receiving blankets, more wash cloths, a high chair, my bottles, mom and dad are going to use Avent bottles, mom already has one, eventually a breast pump so dad can feed me with the bottles. Teething ring, rattle, toys for birth and up.... Mom had been concentrating on clothes and forgot about bright colors and noises to stimulate my development :( a play mat of somesort... mom's watching the consignment shops to get a good price on one, she has not been able to find one she likes yet.... fingernail clippers....
a new puppy? Thought I would try that one :) a Monitor so mom knows what I'm up to when she gets brave enough to let me be in my bed room all by my self :) baby tylonal for when I get my first fever....baby spoons but not for sometime..... if all goes well. baby wipes...crib sheets, change pad fitted cover

Mom says I am not to want stuff not yet... I'm too little

Mom wants to be told if there is anything that she is forgetting, that her and dad are not realizing they need.... as you know, their current child has fur and goes to a vet. So this is all new to both of them.

some other things I would like:
some sort of baby mirror for car so I can see mom while she'd driving and I'm facing the back of the car where Nova will be.... That's so I can keep him in line and make sure he's being a good boy.

soothing sounds and lights for bed time..... that fits in the crib

MOm, Dad or I will up date this list as we think longer on things we still need before I arrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home