Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Doctor today


Mommy's all mine! She is free to do as I please! Mom had her last day of work yesterday. Work gave her a lovely surprise a keep sake box filled with wonderful stuff for me, me, me, me :) While mom was showing dad everything the furry one was getting jealous, you should have seen him his nose was right in there as if it were for him or something.... I think he may have thought it was! Today Mom and I are going to the doctor to see what she has to say! Maybe she can plan that I will come to the world early, its getting tight in here....I hear mom saying that she can see me moving. She just can not figure out if its my hands or my legs that she sees

Well, going to let mom go, she finds it hard to sit at a computer desk for a long time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home